Chicken alla Caciatore is a classic, rustic and comforting Italian stew. Each region of Italy prepares this tasteful dish the same way. It contains either meat or poultry with carrots, celery and onion. Other ingredients may vary by region or preference. Chicken alla Caciatore is highly appreciated in Italy. Italians are fond of this dish it is known as a “farmer tradition” representing a link to the rich peasant history of their country. Join our Chef of La Scuola as they take you to Italy to prepare a classic Italian Chicken alla Caciatore. In this class, guests will:
- Learn all about Chicken alla Caciatore
- Participating in making Chicken alla Caciatore from scratch
- Enjoy a meal while sipping on a beer or wine
- Take home adapted recipes and wine/beer notes
- Restrictions: ages 12 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.
- Physical tickers are not required, all tickers will be sent via email and be presented at the door to check-in for the class.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Contact the Scuola Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Los Angeles sales tax.