Love is in the air, amici! Immerse yourself in the spirit of San Valentino at our Valentine’s Day Taste-Around and fall in love with everything our marketplace has to offer this season.
On Saturday, February 10, kick-off your Valentine’s Day celebrations at our tasting event featuring an array of 10+ tasting stations, two glasses of regional Italian wine, and a hand-crafted cocktail from Ramazzotti. From housemade Truffle Agnolotti served out of a wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano DOP to sweet Chocolate Covered Strawberry Gelato, nothing says ti amo like sharing the comfort of housemade dishes with the people you love. Plus, take a special piece of the afternoon home with you when you customize your wine glass with our exclusive glass etching station and photo moments!
So what are you waiting for? Grab your partner or best amici and indulge in the best bites and sips of the season!
Tickets are $55 each and include:
- Access to 10+ tasting stations
- 2 glasses of regional Italian wine and one hand-crafted cocktail
- Exclusive access to our glass etching station
- Prosciutto San Daniele 24 Month
- Moliterno al Tartufo
- Tartufo Salame Tempesta
- Bruschetta con Ricotta e Uva Arrostita
- Cacio e Pepe Arancini
- Salmone Crudo
- Agnolotti con Ricotta e Tartufo Nero served in a wheel of Parmigino Reggiano DOP
- Funghi Pizza alla Pala
- Bocconcini Pizza alla Pala
- Gelato Alla Fragola e Cioccolato
- Tiramisù della Nonna
- Profiteroles con crema di fragola
- Two glasses of regional Italian wine
- One hand-crafted cocktail from Ramazzotti
…and so much more!
- Check-in for the event will take place outside of La Scuola on the second floor.
- Please bring a printed or digital copy of your email confirmation and Eventbrite QR code.
- This is a 1.5 hour standing tasting event that takes place on the first and second floor of our marketplace. Seating will not be provided.
- All guests at this event must be 21+ years of age to consume alcoholic beverages and must show valid government-issued identification at check-in. Non-alcoholic beverages will be provided for those under the age of 21.
-Tickets include access to 10+ tasting stations, regional Italian wines, and hand-crafted cocktails.
- Please note that dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated.
- Event duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
- Tickets are individually sold and one ticket will give access to one person only.
- Additional alcohol is available for purchase at additional cost.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.