Discover the bold flavors and rich aromas of the region of Veneto with an exclusive wine tasting experience. Veneto is a region of dramatic differences. Veneto starts high up in the mountains on the Austrian border then rolls down towards the Adriatic Sea, where it finishes with a final flourish in the city of Venezia. Veneto is a wine producing area with several famous Italian varieties – both red and white – coming from the region. While a lot of grape production focuses on local varieties, international favorites such as Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay are also grown!
In this class you will:
- Taste 5 wines from Veneto
- Enjoy a cheese and salumi board
- Discuss the wine and ideal pairings with an Eataly wine expert
- Take home tasting notes
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
- Seating is first-come, first served.
- All our classes and dinners offer counter seating only.
- Please note, this is a demonstration and tasting format class, no hands-on activity will take place.
- Please notify us in advance at email@example.com if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- No physical tickets are issued for classes and events. Please present your confirmation email upon arrival for check-in.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Las Vegas sales tax.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel a class or event due to unforeseen circumstances at any point in time.