What makes Italy so unique is that on a relatively small peninsula, you can experience 20 completely different “micro-countries,” each with its distinct history, food, wine, and culture. In this class, we invite you to escape to the region of Tuscany through an exclusive wine and food-tasting experience.
Tuscany is famous for many things: premium wines, rich art & history, and a culture of passionate people. Thanks to its incredible diversity of geography and climate, Tuscany is also the birthplace of some of Italy’s most famous and loved wines.
- Taste 5 wines from Tuscany
- Enjoy a cheese and salumi board
- Learn about the different grape varieties in Tuscany
- Discuss the wine and ideal pairings with an Eataly Wine Expert
- Take home tasting notes
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
- Seating is first-come, first-served.
- All of our classes and dinners offer counter seating only.
- Please note, this is a demonstration and tasting format class, no hands-on activity will take place.
- Please notify us in advance at email@example.com if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- No physical tickets are issued for classes and events. Please present your confirmation email upon arrival for check-in.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Las Vegas sales tax.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel a class or event due to unforeseen circumstances at any point in time