Lauded as the "King of Wines and Wine of Kings," Barolo is made with 100% Nebbiolo grapes, a prized varietal grown in certified areas in the northern region of Piemonte. Across the world, the complex red wine is renowned for its elegant flavors and graceful aging.
Join us at Chef's Table and taste the iconic wine for yourself. In this class, guests will:
- Learn about the Nebbiolo varietal of these timeless Italian wines
- Taste Barolo wines while enjoying a salumi and cheese board
- Discuss the flavor profile of the wines and producers with an Eataly Wine Expert
- Take home tasting notes
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
- Seating is first-come, first served.
- All our classes and dinners offer counter seating only.
- Please note, this is a demonstration and tasting format class, no hands-on activity will take place.
- Please notify us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- No physical tickets are issued for classes and events. Please present your confirmation email upon arrival for check-in.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Las Vegas sales tax.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel a class or event due to unforeseen circumstances at any point in time