Italians take their pizza very seriously. If you've ever visited Italy (or Eataly for that matter!), you might have noticed that there are many different types of Italian pizza, from la pizza Napoletana to la pizza Romana. Pizza al padellino, is a type of pizza that is baked in small, round pans. Think of it like Italian-style "deep dish". Typically served in Torino, pizza al padellino has a thick, soft crust that gets slightly browned on the outside when baking. A pizza that gets crunchy and golden on the bottom but stays soft and chewy on top. It can be topped with a variety of ingredients. Join us for this class to learn how to masterfully combine all the right ingredients for making the pizza dough and then bake simultaneously with our Scuola Chef your own pizzas.
In this class, guests will:
• Learn about Pizza al Padellino from Torino
• Participate in building your pizza from scratch.
• Enjoy a selection of pizza while sipping on a beer or wine.
• Take home adapted recipes and wine/beer notes.
Please note for this class, we are not able to accommodate gluten allergy for class instruction or meal.
• If you are planning to attend with a separate ticket/order holder, please let us know so we can plan to seat you together. Please note, if purchased a single ticket, you will be seated at a table of two with another individual/party. Please email LA.email@example.com to confirm.
• Restrictions: Ages 12 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.
• Physical tickets are not required, all tickets will be sent via email and be presented at the door to check-in for the class.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Contact the Scuola Team at LA.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Los Angeles sales tax.