Known for its diverse palate and regional cuisine, Italy’s culinary identity can often be defined by its pasta. Egg pasta is the most common form of fresh pasta in Italy and is eaten throughout Central and Northern Italy. While it is not difficult to make, this simple yet delicious dish uses only two ingredients which you likely always have on hand: unbleached all-purpose flour and eggs. Ready to become a pastaio? Join us in this class to learn how to make your very own pasta fresca, fresh egg pasta by hand alongside Chef of La Scuola. In this class, guests will:
• Explore the tradition of Northern Italian fresh pasta from the selection of ingredients to their techniques to prepare the variety of types of fresh egg pasta.
• Participate in the hands-on activity to prepare your own fresh pasta with the guidance of Chef of La Scuola.
• Enjoy an antipasto and fresh pasta dish prepared by Chef of La Scuola with a complementary glass of wine.
• Take home the adapted recipe and wine notes of the meal served during the class.
If you have any celiac allergy, we are happy to accommodate the request and serve a gluten-free pasta. However, the hands-on activity cannot be modified during this class. Trace amounts of gluten may be present, it is not certified for celiac disease.
• If you are planning to attend with a separate ticket/order holder, please let us know so we can plan to seat you together. Please note, if purchased a single ticket, you will be seated at a table of two with another individual/party. Please email LA.firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
• Restrictions: Ages 12 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.
• Physical tickets are not required, all tickets will be sent via email and be presented at the door to check-in for the class.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Contact the Scuola Team at LA.email@example.com if you have questions or concerns. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Los Angeles sales tax.