If you’ve ever enjoyed a Neapolitan-style, perfectly chewy, personal pizza pie at Eataly, you have Rossopomodoro to thank, Italy’s premier producer of authentic Neapolitan pizza. Rossopomodoro is passionate, almost fanatical, about making a visit to one of their restaurants as similar as possible to eating in Naples itself, the birthplace of Italian pizza as we know it today. Being a Napoli-based pizza company, they ensure that all their pizzaioli are trained according to the generations-old techniques and tonight we want to share some of those techniques with you. Join us at La Scuola celebrating the pizza making artistry with Rossopomodoro and our Chef of La Scuola as they share the secrets to making the perfect Neapolitan pizza. In this class, guests will:
• Observe our expert pizzaiolo who will demonstrate how to make the perfect Neapolitan pizza.
• Participate in the hands-on pizza workshop to build your own pizza from scratch to end.
• Enjoy a variety sampling of 4 Rossopomodoro pizzas made in Eataly’s wood-burning ovens paired with a beer and wine tasting.
• Take home a 1-pound pizza dough to recreate delicious Neapolitan-style pizza in very your own kitchen
• Take home adapted recipe and wine tasting notes.
Please note, if you have any celiac allergy, we are happy to accommodate with providing a gluten-free pizza for you dinner. However, while our pizzaioli can prepare a gluten-free dough, our environment is not certified. The hands-on activity of preparing the dough from scratch will not be modified.
• Pricing is subject to the Los Angeles 9.5% sales tax.
• If you are planning to attend with a separate ticket/order holder, please let us know so we can plan to seat you together. Please note, if purchased a single ticket, you will be seated at a table of two with another individual/party. Please confirm by emailing LA.email@example.com.
• This class is limited to 16 students maximum.
• Restrictions: Ages 12 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.
• Note: No physical tickets are required, all tickets will be sent via e-mail and be presented at the door to check-in for the class.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Contact the Scuola Team at LA.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.