The perfect balance of coffee and sweetness, tiramisù appropriately translates to “pick-me-up." The decadent Italian dessert is traditionally made with ladyfingers dipped in espresso, layered with a decadent creamy mixture, and finished with a generous sprinkling of cocoa powder.
To find out how to make this rich treat, join us at Chef's Table where our resident Pastry Chef will demonstrate how to make the perfect tiramisù from scratch. You will then be able to try your hand at assembling your own treat while sipping a glass of wine!
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
- Seating is first-come, first-served.
- All our classes and dinners offer counter seating only.
- Please note, the level of hands-on participation differs from class to class.
- Please notify us in advance at if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- No physical tickets are issued for classes and events. Please present your confirmation email upon arrival for check-in.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Las Vegas sales tax.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel a class or event due to unforeseen circumstances at any point in time