Our Icons of Eataly edition of Tagliatelle alla Bolognese combines beef and pork with a vegetable soffritto and finely strained tomatoes to build the foundation of a lush, flavorful sauce. After cooking the ragu for several hours, we toss it with fresh tagliatelle pasta made in house — there’s 40 egg yolks in every batch. We finish the dish with the finest Parmigiano Reggiano DOP cheese aged for 24 months. Before you end your meal, don’t forget to “fare la scarpetta” by using a piece of bread to mop up any remaining sauce on your plate!
In this class, you will be hand making the pasta and sauce from scratch. Come join us in recreating this iconic dish!
• If you are planning to attend with a separate ticket/order holder, please let us know so we can plan to seat you together. Please note, if purchased a single ticket, you will be seated at a table of two with another individual/party. Please email LA.email@example.com to confirm.
• Restrictions: Ages 12 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.
• Physical tickets are not required, all tickets will be sent via email and be presented at the door to check-in for the class.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Contact the Scuola Team at LA.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Los Angeles sales tax.