Icons of Eataly: For the next 6 months, Eataly is unveiling a new project to celebrate Italy’s most beloved national dish: pasta. Named Icons of Eataly, the series will feature an ongoing program of special dishes, classes, and events dedicated to the humble combination of flour and water. Come and learn about June’s Icon of Eataly: Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe.
About this Class: Join us in La Scuola for a hands on pasta making class accompanied with our traditional sauce. In this class, you’ll learn how to make the perfect Cacio e Pepe sauce to pair your favorite pasta! This class will teach you all you need to know to create an amazing dish to bring home!
In this Class You Will
- Participating in pasta making and make Cacio e Pepe from scratch.
- Discover the differences between fresh and dried pasta.
- Enjoy an antipasto at the beginning of the class with welcome Prosecco then your pasta while sipping on wine.
- Take home adapted recipe notes.
- Restrictions: ages 12 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.
- Physical tickets are not required, all tickets will be sent via email and be presented at the door to check-in for the class.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Contact the Scuola Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Los Angeles sales tax.