This dish is an indulgent combination of traditional ragu bolognese, creamy bechamel sauce, Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, and layers upon layers of egg-based pasta sheets freshly made in house. In Italy, Lasagna Emiliana is a favorite Sunday lunch recipe beloved by young and old alike. At Eataly, we serve it in a ceramic teglia dish, just as we would at our own tables — a nod to la cucina casalinga (“home cooking” in Italian)
In this class, you will be hand making the pasta and sauce from scratch. Come join us in recreating this iconic dish!
• If you are planning to attend with a separate ticket/order holder, please let us know so we can plan to seat you together. Please note, if purchased a single ticket, you will be seated at a table of two with another individual/party. Please email LA.email@example.com to confirm.
• Restrictions: Ages 12 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.
• Physical tickets are not required, all tickets will be sent via email and be presented at the door to check-in for the class.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Contact the Scuola Team at LA.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Los Angeles sales tax.