Pizza Napoletana, pizza Romana, pizza Siciliana – what does it all mean? We all know that Italy is the birthplace of pizza, but each region has its own approach to the classic dish, from the thickness of the dough to the type of oven used to bake the pizza. In this hands-on class, our chef will show you how to make this tasty Roman-style pizza alla pala, known for its thick and crispy crust and soft, fluffy center. You’ll stretch and top your own pizza alla pala while sipping on a glass of perfectly-paired wine selected by our expert beverage team!
During this class, you will be welcomed with a glass of prosecco and enjoy a small antipasto tasting and a glass of wine followed by your freshly-baked pizza alla pala.
When you arrive, please check in at the entrance of La Scuola on the second floor near the wine department.
• Class includes a hands-on activity with a chef instructor.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Check-in starts 10 minutes before the start of class.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.