Join us as the Chef of La Scuola showcases the true art of fresh pastamaking, demonstrating how to make and shape some of Eataly's favorite fresh pastas. Guests will get to try their hand at rolling out the dough and forming their own shapes, like Farfalle, Cavatelli, Tagliatelle, Pappardelle, and Garganelli. In this hands-on class, guests will make their own dough, experience a fresh pastamaking and cooking demonstration by our Chef of La Scuola, receive a wine pairing with the demonstrated pasta dish, and shape their own pasta.
• Class includes a cooking demonstration with an antipasto plate, pasta dish and a hands-on activity.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.