Join us for a hands-on workshop on how to prepare focaccia, an Italian flatbread, from start to finish. In this class, you’ll work with Eataly Chicago’s La Scuola Chef to form and shape focaccia dough and learn tips on how to produce this tasty bread -- perfect for a light lunch or snack on the go. You will be welcomed into the class with a glass of prosecco and enjoy a tasting of the Chef’s choice of focaccia. Then you can decide which ingredients you would like to use for your own creation. Guests will enjoy an antipasto plate while the focaccia is baking. Once cooled, each guest will leave with their handmade focaccia to enjoy at home!
• Class includes a cooking demonstration with a glass of prosecco, antipasto plate and a hands-on activity.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.