Ferragosto, the national Italian holiday that celebrates going on holiday… we Italians know how to enjoy ourselves. August 15th marks the beginning of the summer holidays, where many Italians have one last hurrah at home before heading off on their vacations.
To mark this year’s holiday, join us for our Festa di Ferragosto in Eataly Los Angeles on Thursday, August 17 from 6:30-9 PM! Revel in endless traditional Ferragosto bites, classic summer spritz, Italian wines, and live entertainment.
Your Ticket Includes:
- Admission for one person.
- All-access bracelet to enjoy all food and beverage stations for this event.
- 10% discount off purchases in our marketplace.
- Pricing is subject to Los Angeles sales tax.
- Food and Beverage station servings are tasting-size portions only, not full pour and/or entrée offerings.
- Children ages 5 and above are required to have tickets for this event. No discount is available at this time.
- While there will be a variety of food options, we cannot guarantee they will meet every dietary need/restriction. For this store wide event, substitutions and/or accommodation cannot be made.
- Guests must be able to produce government-issued photo identification to prove they are 21 and over to access alcoholic beverage stations.
- This event will take place on Level 3 of the Westfield Century City Shopping Center in Eataly's marketplace.
- This is a standing food and beverage tasting event. Seating will not be provided.
- For any questions or concerns, please contact our Eataly LA Store Events Team at LA.firstname.lastname@example.org.