In Italy, like many other parts of the world, red meat at the table is a symbol of luxury. In the past, meat was reserved as a special treat for Sundays and special occasions. Nowadays, Italians can afford to eat steak more frequently, but it is still treated with great reverence and care. Join us at La Scuola to learn the in's and out's of how to cook a proper steak All’Italiana with our Chef of La Scuola!
Please note: This class is sold in pairs. Each ticket is a reservation for 2 guests.
In this class, guests will:
• Learn the secrets of grilling temperatures
• Grill their own steak alongside our Chef of La Scuola
• Take-home an Italian Spice rub.
• Enjoy a glass of wine selected from our expert wine team.
• Take home adapted recipe and leftovers!
• No physical tickets are issued for classes and events. Please present your confirmation email upon arrival for check-in.
• This class includes guided tasting of wines.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Price is inclusive of service and Los Angeles sales tax.
• The menu for this class is exclusive to the concept of the class, some restrictions may not be able to be accommodated for this format. Contact the Scuola Team by sending an email to LA.firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (213)-310-8000 Ext. 733, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the menu or dietary allergies and restrictions prior to the purchasing your tickets.