We're all about celebrating love on Valentine's Day — the love of great food, that is. Come with your loved one or best amici, and learn to shuck oysters, dine on caviar, prepare fresh ravioli, and grill the perfect Bistecca alla Fiorentina. Did you know that San Valentino was Italian? The patron saint of love spent much of his life in Roma, therefore, we like to think that we Italians know what we’re doing when it comes to amore and cooking! Spend the evening falling in love with food with a special 3-course meal of high-quality Italian dishes. Then get to work side-by-side to learn how to prepare seasonal and Italian ingredients and perfect ravioli the Italian way.
In this Class You Will:
Menu (subject to change)
Antipasto to Start - Arancini, Charcuterie, Kumamoto oysters, White sturgeon caviar
Primi - Cacio pepe stuffed beet ravioli in a parmigiana cream sauce
Secondi- Bistecca alla Fiorentina with rosemary potatoes
Dolce - Fresh ricotta stuffed Cannoli with topping bar
• Seating is first-come first-served. If you are booking in a large group separately, please let our team know how many seats you will need together. You can also reach out to LA.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Class price is per person. Restrictions: Ages 12 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
• Note: No physical tickets are required, all tickets will be sent via e-mail and be presented at the door to check-in for the class.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Contact the Scuola Team at LA.email@example.com if you have questions or concerns. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
• Pricing is subject to the Los Angeles 9.5% sales tax.