Ready to join our Eataly family? Let us introduce ourselves!
In January 2007, Italian businessman Oscar Farinetti converted a deserted vermouth factory in Torino into the first location of Eataly. The unique space was inspired by time-honored Mediterranean marketplaces, where one wanders from stall to stall: tasting different specialties, buying ingredients, and getting recipe ideas from the producers.
14 years later, Eataly Dallas is the seventh location in the U.S. and the 44th in the world. While unique, Eataly Dallas stays true to our founding philosophy: be a place where you can Eat, Shop, and Learn. Explore the 48,000-square-foot store for yourself on a walking tour!
Whether it's your first time at Eataly or you're simply curious, join us to:
- Discover behind-the-scenes secrets about the unique culture of Eataly as you explore various departments.
- Meet our experts dedicated to high-quality food as they share their wealth of knowledge — and tastes of their specialties!
- Taste sweet and savory bites throughout the market, including house made bread, cured meats and cheeses, oyster, shrimp, octopus salad, wine, pastries, and much more! *this tasting includes pork and shellfish
- Please note that the tour meets at the Guest Relations desk of Eataly, located in NorthPark Center.
- A maximum of 10 people are allowed on the tour to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
- The tour duration is approximate and may vary additionally by 10-15 minutes.
- Children age of 5 and older require a ticket to participate in the tour.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- Contact our Store Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 469.759.2800 if you have any general questions about our tours.