A good pasta needs just a little sauce. The secret of cooking a great dish of pasta at home is the right ingredients and preparing them properly. Too much sauce ruins the dish and makes it heavier. To make a great, yet simple sauces take only about three ingredients. In this Classic Italian Sauces 101 workshop, discover the ingredients and technqiues with Chef of La Scuola as he takes you step by step in preparing classic Italian sauces we all know and love for pasta so you can recreate them at home yourself! In this workshop, guests will:
• Learn about classic Italian sauces and how they are paired to particular pasta shapes.
• Explore the key ingredients to prepare a pasta sauce from scratch.
• Prepare three pasta sauces: Pesto Genovese, Cacio e Pepe and Tomato, to enjoy in class.
• Enjoy each pasta dishes prepared by Chef with a complementary glass of wine.
• Take home the adapted recipe notes for the pasta sauces created in class.
• This hands-on class is limited to 8 people.
• Please note, the style of this class will be setup for two people per workstation during the activity. If you come with a party larger than 2, the additional guests will be paired up with another guest for the workshop.
• Restrictions: Ages 12 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.
• No physical tickets are required, all tickets will be sent via e-mail and be presented at the door to check-in for the class.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Please notify us 72-hours in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Contact the Scuola Team at LA.email@example.com if you have questions or concerns.
• Pricing is subject to Los Angeles sales tax.