Take a trip with us to heart of central Italy! The Lazio region, most known for the beautiful city of Rome, is filled with exquisite landscapes, magnificent marble statues, and most importantly.. delicious food! As one of the most important components to any Italian pasta dish, the sauce should be cared with just as much love and respect. Without taking the 14-hour flight, learn and experience the tradition of trattoria-style Roman pasta firsthand. Whether it comes to a light creamy sauce, Carbonara, a simple indulgent cheese sauce, Cacio e Pepe, or a smokey tomato sauce, Amatriciana, La Scuola has you covered to bring the flavors of Italy right to your palette. Enjoy both the Carbonara and Cacio e Pepe pasta dishes during the class, and take home your Amatriciana Sauce to show off to your friends, family, or yourself!
Nota bene: to remain within authenticity of the recipes and concept of the class, we will not be able to accommodate any dietary restrictions for this class. Recipes include dairy, pork, and gluten. Gluten allergy can accommodate with an alternative pasta. Please email LA.email@example.com if you have any questions.
• This hands-on class is limited to 8 people.
• Please note, the style of this class will be setup for two people per workstation during the activity. If you come with a party larger than 2, the additional guests will be paired up with another guest for the workshop.
• Restrictions: Ages 12 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.
• No physical tickets are required; all tickets will be sent via e-mail and be presented at the door to check-in for the class.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Please notify us 72-hours in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Contact the Scuola Team at LA.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns.
• Pricing is subject to the Los Angeles 9.5% sales tax.