Fall Risotto- As Fall is here, it is starting to get chilly, and we must count on classic dishes to warm us right back up. A short-grain, starchy arborio rice cultivated in North Italy makes for a perfectly creamy risotto, simmered slowly with flavorful stock, and accented with seasonal vegetables from mushrooms to squash. Join us La Scuola with Chef as he will talk to about this Lombardia staple and guide you through preparing your own fall risotto in class.
In this class, guests will:
• Learn about the cultural origin of risotto from Lombardia.
• Explore the different rice types used to create risotto.
• Discover the ingredients and techniques for seasoning and balancing flavors.
• Prepare your own risotto with guidance of Chef of La Scuola during the workshop.
• Enjoy the risotto made with a complementary glass of wine presented by our Beverage manager.
• Take home adapted recipe and wine notes.
• Each workstation is set for two people. We HIGHLY advise coming in pairs for this class. If you wish to be seated with another ticketholder, please let our team know upon receiving the automated email confirmation or responding to the email reminder. You can also reach out to LA.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213)-310-8000 ext. 733.
• Restrictions: Ages 12 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.
• Note: No physical tickets are required, all tickets will be sent via email and need to be presented at the door to check-in for the class.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Please notify us 72-hours in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Contact the Scuola Team at LA.email@example.com if you have questions or concerns. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them during the class.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Los Angeles sales tax.