Amici, get ready to celebrate legendary Italian ingredients and recipes made daily by our Eataly experts at our first ever Made in Eataly Festa! Think house-made pizza alla pala, authentic lasagna alla bolognese, cacio e pepe, handmade mozzarella, delectable tiramisu, and of course, paired with some of our favorite wines!
At Eataly, we are proud to offer artisanal products from farmers, butchers, and bakers across Italy and the United States. But we cannot forget our own collection of expert artisans at Eataly Silicon Valley! Every week, this talented team creates hundreds of pounds of fresh mozzarella, hand-tossed pizzas, and loaves of handmade bread — all under our roof. Eat, shop, and learn about our delicious house-made products!
Your ticket includes:
• Admission for one person.
• Access to food and wine stations around the store.
• Check-in for the event will take place at Guest Relations of the Store (Level 3).
• Please bring either a confirmation email or photo ID to receive your event bracelet.
• Guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce government-issued photo identification to prove they are 21 and over.
• Ticket Pricing is subject to the San jose sales tax. For any questions or concerns, please contact our Eataly Events Team at email@example.com.