Nota Bene: We are following current mask mandates throughout our store and during all classes and events; masks can be removed when actively eating and drinking while inside Eataly Los Angeles.
From learning about the variety of tomatoes, the taste of fresh basil in pasta, we want to teach any kid that enters our Scuola about wholesome and healthy Italian cooking with our kid's kitchen classes. Ultimately, food unites us all. In this Bring Your Parent to La Scuola, we want to bring together parents and their kids with a bonding activity that instills a love and understanding of food while playing with it, Halloween Italian themed! Let's celebrate the haunting day with a classic Italian dish, gnocchi. In this class, guests will:
• Learn about gnocchi and its origin.
• Work together to create a potato gnocchi dough from scratch then shape it.
• Enjoy a gnocchi dish prepared by our Chef of La Scuola.
• Take home adapted recipes.
Please note: This class is designed for the ages of 5-12 years old and must attend with a parent.
• Each ticket includes registration for one parent and one child.
• If you wish to be seated with another ticket holder, please let our team know upon receiving the automated email confirmation or responding to the email reminder. You can reach out to LA.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213)-310-8000 ext. 733.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them at LA.email@example.com or by calling us at (213)- 310-8000 Ext. 733.
• Price is inclusive to service and exclusive to Los Angeles sales tax.