Take the quiz below to test your knowledge of Eataly!
1. Guess what our founder, Oscar Farinetti, first named Eataly?
2. What does the open circle in our logo represent?
3. In which historic building was the first Eataly opened?
4. Which is the biggest Eataly in the world?
5. How many nationalities of people work at Eataly?
6. Where was the idea of Eataly created?
7. In which Eataly is there a suspended stage with live performances by musicians?
8. How many Eataly locations are there?
9. Guess how many products there are in Eataly Roma.
10. Which Eataly is furthest west in North America? Furthest east?
11. Which product is most popular at Eataly?
12. How many countries are home to at least one Eataly?
1. Eat Italy was Oscar's first name for Eataly.
2. The logo represents a pot.
3. Eataly Torino opened in a once-abandoned Carpano Vermouth factory.
4. Eataly Roma a Ostiense is the biggest Eataly in the world at 170,000 square feet.
5. 104 nationalities work at Eataly.
6. Eataly was inspired by the great bazaars of Istanbul.
7. Eataly Smeraldo in Milano is beloved for its suspended stage with live performances.
8. As of January 2019, there are 37 Eataly locations across the world.
9. Eataly Roma boasts 22,000 products in its market.
10. Eataly L.A. is furthest west; Eataly Boston is furthest east.
11. Afeltra's bronze-extruded pasta made in Gragnano is the most popular product!
12. Eataly stores are located in 12 different countries: Brazil, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and the U.S.