Gnocchi are a unique type of pasta, they can almost be referred to as Italian dumplings. The most common gnocchi are potato gnocchi, but they can also be made with cheese and all kinds of vegetables. Whatever ingredients they incorporate, these pillows of goodness are a treat and pair with a wide variety of sauces. Most importantly, gnocchi are one of the easiest Italian classics to create at home. Join us with Chef of La Scuola to discover the classic preparation of gnocchi and try your hand at creating your own! In this class, guests will:
• Learn about the Italian, traditional way with Gnocchi.
• Discover the many regional to seasonal variations of how to prepare gnocchi.
• Participate in the hands-on activity to create your own gnocchi from scratch with the guidance of Chef of La Scuola.
• Enjoy an antipasto and freshly prepared gnocchi dish by Chef of La Scuola paired a complementary wine during the meal.
• Take home the adapted recipe and wine notes of the meal served during the class.
Please note for this class, we are not able to accommodate gluten and/or dairy allergy for class instruction or meal.
• If you are planning to attend with a separate ticket/order holder, please let us know so we can plan to seat you together. Please note, if purchased a single ticket, you will be seated at a table of two with another individual/party.
• Restrictions: Ages 12 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.
• Note: No physical tickets are required, all tickets will be sent via email and need to be presented at the door to check-in for the class.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Please notify us 72-hours in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Contact the Scuola Team at LA.email@example.com if you have questions or concerns. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them during the class.
• Pricing is subject to the Los Angeles 9.5% sales tax.