SHIPPING & RETURNS
RETURN POLICY GUIDELINES FOR ITEMS PURCHASED IN-STORE:
“We take great care and pride in selecting the highest quality products for our customers. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please bring it back within 7 days for an exchange or store credit. Return/Exchange on housewares items only if unused and in original packaging. Gift cards are non-refundable”.
If you have any questions regarding in-store purchases, please contact us at 212-229-2560 or email@example.com
Please note that returns or refunds for items purchased online will NOT BE accepted in our NYC store. For guidelines about returns/refunds for online purchases, please read below.
EATALY ONLINE BUTCHER
GENERAL GUIDELINES: To ensure the freshest meat possible, all butcher items will be shipped Mondays through Wednesdays via FedEx Standard Overnight for a $30 flat rate.
Orders placed after 3pm EST on Wednesdays will ship the following Monday as we are unable to ship during the weekend.
**We currently only ship in the Continental United States
Eataly meat is shipped fresh in temperature controlled packaging. Upon receipt, please remove the meat from the packaging and place it in the refrigerator, or in the freezer to enjoy it at a later date. The meat can keep refrigerated for up to 2 days opened and up to 3 months frozen. If you want to thaw the meat, remove from the freezer and place the meat in the refrigerator overnight.
Eataly is proud of its quality products. If meat merchandise arrives damaged, please contact us within 3 days of receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212.539-0204 ext. 326, and provide your order number and the product name.
EATALY ON-LINE STORE PURCHASES AND GIFT BOXES
GENERAL GUIDELINES: In-stock items ordered before 3:00 p.m. EST are usually shipped the same day. Delays may occur due to weather, availability or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Under normal conditions, orders placed before 3:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday will ship that day.
- Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. EST Monday through Thursday will ship the following day.
- Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. EST on Friday will ship the following Monday as we are unable to ship during the weekend. Also, please note that Saturday and Sunday are not counted in the transit times listed on our site.
- Please note that all shipping charges listed below are based on UPS Ground orders and will arrive within 2-7 business days (Saturdays and Sundays not included).
- We guarantee delivery only to the address you provide. Shipments that you re-direct and shipments to incorrect or incomplete addresses cannot be guaranteed to deliver on time. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
**Shipping Charges in the Continental United States:
- Total Purchase Cost
- $0 - $100.00
- $100.01 and up
- Shipping Charges
Second Day Shipping:
Add $15 per address
Next Day Air:
Add $25 per address
We take great care and pride in selecting the highest quality products for our customers. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or an item is damaged, please call us within 10 business days for another solution at 212-539-0204 ext. 326 or email us at email@example.com.
**Disclaimer: Shipping Charges are subject to change. Please note that if you order meat in addition to other items from our online store, you will receive two different packages (at different times and possibly days) as all of our meat ships from a separate facility. To ensure the freshest meat possible, all butcher items will be shipped Mondays through Wednesdays via FedEx Standard Overnight for a $30 flat rate. If you purchase other items in addition to meat, you will be asked to choose another shipping option in addition to the $30 flat rate. If you have any questions about shipping charges, please contact us at 212-539-0204 ext. 326.